6-Week Beginner Wheel Series (TUESDAYS, 8/29-10/3)
Ready to advance your skills on the wheel? Come enjoy an 6-week wheel-throwing course! 6 sessions included!
In this 6-week pottery class series, we’ll learn how to make vessels on the wheel from start to finish. No clay experience necessary! If you’re looking to advance your skills or jump into clay, this will be a fun and informative class series meant to help you on your pottery journey. This is only $37.50/session, and includes a full bag of clay!
- Included: personal instruction, 25lbs of clay, tools, supplies, glaze, firings, storage shelf for work
- Instructor: Nicole Boenigk, owner of Earth & Empathy Ceramics
- Who: Anyone aged 13 and older
- When: Tuesdays (8/29-10/3) | 6pm-8pm (6 sessions)
- Where: 707 S 16th St, Wilmington, NC 28401 **PLEASE REFER TO MY PARKING MAP**
- Cost: $225 per person. Additional clay may be purchased for a fee at the workshop. Independent studio time outside of class may be purchased at $5/hour until the end of the series.
- Class Type: Wheel-throwing (on the wheel)
Your creations will be ready for pickup from the studio approximately 1-2 weeks from the end of the series. Please wait for an email notifying you that your creations are ready for pickup.
YOU MUST SIGN YOUR POTTERY. Bookworm Pottery & Co. is not liable for lost pieces that are unsigned and mistakenly claimed by another student.
Not all pieces are guaranteed to make it out of the kiln. Inconsistencies in thickness can cause cracks or even shattering in the firing process. Additionally, improper glaze application can cause the piece to fuse to the kiln shelf. By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing that Bookworm Pottery & Co. is not held liable for damaged pieces.
Tickets may not be refunded, prorated or exchanged for another workshop due to the special nature of our offerings and very limited enrollment. If you miss a workshop date, your ticket will not be prorated for missed time. If you miss the final date (glazing day), you will have to purchase an additional workshop to make up this portion of the class to have your piece fired.