Cinnamon Roll Snails (10/21)
Come enjoy a fun, snail-lovin’ workshop!
In this workshop, we’ll make hand-built snails from scratch that would be the perfect cinnamon roll breakfast buddies. No clay experience necessary! Come and enjoy a creative outing where you’ll make something cherished for years to come!
- Included: personal instruction, clay, tools, supplies, glaze, firings
- Who: Anyone aged 6 and older (children under 13 must be supervised by an adult who has also purchased a ticket; children under 5 are not permitted in the studio at this time)
- When: Saturday, October 21 (2pm-4pm)
- Where: 707 S 16th St, Wilmington, NC 28401 **PLEASE REFER TO MY PARKING MAP**
- Cost: $50 per person (includes enough clay for 2 hand-sized snails).
Your piece(s) will be glazed with ONE glaze that is intuitively selected by the owner of the studio. It’ll be a fun surprise!
Your creations will be ready for pickup from the studio approximately 4-6 weeks from the workshop date. Please wait for an email notifying you that your creations are ready for pickup.
YOU MUST SIGN YOUR POTTERY. Bookworm Pottery & Co. is not liable for lost pieces that are unsigned and mistakenly claimed by another student.
Not all pieces are guaranteed to make it out of the kiln if instructions are not followed. Inconsistencies in thickness can cause cracks or even shattering in the firing process. However, the goal is to just have fun, so don’t stress about it!
Please note that kids work to their age and ability. It may not be perfect, but it will be precious just the same. It’s a fun memory to make together!
Tickets may not be refunded, prorated or exchanged for another workshop due to the special nature of our offerings and very limited enrollment.