Travel Mug Making (May 27)
Come enjoy a fun, coffee-lovin’ workshop!
In this workshop, we’ll create hand-built travel mugs from scratch that will make lovely to-go vessels for your morning brew. No clay experience necessary! Come and enjoy a creative outing where you’ll make something cherished for years to come!
- Included: personal instruction, clay, tools, supplies, glaze, firings
- Who: Anyone aged 13 and older
- When: Saturday, May 27 (1pm-3pm)
- Where: 707 S 16th St, Wilmington, NC 28401 **PLEASE REFER TO MY PARKING MAP**
- Cost: $50 per person (includes enough clay for up to 2 mugs). Additional clay may be purchased for a fee at the workshop.
Your piece(s) will be glazed with ONE glaze that is intuitively selected by the owner of the studio. It’ll be a fun surprise!
Your creations will be ready for pickup from the studio approximately 4-6 weeks from the workshop date. Please wait for an email notifying you that your creations are ready for pickup.
YOU MUST SIGN YOUR POTTERY. Bookworm Pottery & Co. is not liable for lost pieces that are unsigned and mistakenly claimed by another student.
Not all pieces are guaranteed to make it out of the kiln if instructions are not followed. Inconsistencies in thickness can cause cracks or even shattering in the firing process. However, the goal is to just have fun, so don’t stress about it!
Tickets may not be refunded, prorated or exchanged for another workshop due to the special nature of our offerings and very limited enrollment.