It's time to fa-la-la-la-ll in love with pottery this holiday season (or find just the right gift for the potter in your life). From workshops to tool kits to wardrobe essentials, we've got you covered.
Workshops: Give the gift of an experience!
- 6-Week Wheel Series ($225): Perfect for those interested in learning the basics or advancing your skills on the wheel.
- Date Nights ($125): The best way to spend some quality time together on your next night out! This is a great way to dip your toes into working on the wheel.
- Themed Hand-Building Workshops ($50): Your bestie is going to LOVE you for this. Grab some coffee and come make something cute you can cherish for years to come!
- The Middle Glazes Workshop ($200): Brought to you by The Ceramic Materials Workshop team, this is a comprehensive digital course for folks interested in learning about the chemistry behind mid-fire glazes.
*Handmade gifts are also some of the best things you can give, and our classes are the perfect place to learn how to make a timeless treasure.*
Tools: Grab a new tool or two to help elevate your pots!
- Kemper Pottery Tool Kit ($24): a great starter kit for most throwing needs
- Garrity's Starter Tools Kit ($56): excellent wooden tools for basic forms
- Garrity's Tiny Tool Set ($38): perfect for potters that like throwing mini pots
- DiamondCore Explorer Pottery Carver Set ($149): a high-quality kit for refining pots
- Mudtools Essentials Starter Kit ($109): a little bit of everything for your throwing station
- Elan Transfers ($7+): a great way to dip your toes into surface decorating
Glazes: Tis the season for some new colors!
- Amaco Potter's Choice Glazes ($19+): these are excellent and reliable mid-fire glazes
- Mayco Stroke & Coat Glazes ($4.27+): vibrant, stable, and mixable mid-fire glazes
- Speedball Mid-Fire Glazes ($15+): new on the market, these will make your pots look unique
- Spectrum 1100 Stoneware Series Econo Pack #2 ($81): a beautiful 6 pack of glazes to add to your collection
- Amaco Velvet Underglazes ($7+): vibrant and smooth for painting pottery
- Speedball Underglazes ($5+): bright and opaque for painting pottery
Studio Essentials: From aprons to accessories, these are sure to be a hit!
- Bookworm Pottery & Co. T-Shirt ($20): spread joy by wearing a comfortable shirt that says "thank you for being you"
- Soolla Pottery Bag ($59): a cute, functional, and durable potter's bag guaranteed to make you smile
- Claypron Split Leg Apron ($34): a comfortable, split leg, one-size-fits-all apron for even the messiest of potters
- Juice Ceramics Apparel ($28+): we love their "pottery is my favorite sport" apparel
- Soolla "art is my therapy" Shirt ($15): comfortable, unisex, and fun
Pottery Wheels: Don't settle for a sad wheel on Amazon!
- Speedball Artista Pottery Wheel ($519): the best bang for your buck!
- Speedball Clayboss Pottery Wheel ($984): powerful, cute, and less than $1k
- Shimpo VL Whisper Pottery Wheel ($1487): quiet and strong, this is my favorite pottery wheel
- Brent Model CXC Pottery Wheel ($2,034): for those who are making some seriously big pots (but definitely not necessary for most potters!)
Stocking Stuffers Under $25: Little gifts that make a big impact!
- Bookworm Pottery Gift Card ($10+): what better way to show your love for someone while supporting a small business than a gift card to your favorite pottery studio?
- Locally-Made Goat's Milk Lotion ($12): perfect for moisturizing dry hands after long hours in the studio (made by my cousins on their homestead!)
- Soolla Studio Bag Ties ($17+): these help keep your clay moist longer
- Mudtools Do-It-All Trim Tool ($25): lots of different edges to refine your pots
- "From Clay to Kiln" by Stuart Carey ($19.95): a comprehensive guide for pottery
- Clay King Gift Card ($5+): our top pick for ceramic supplies in the U.S.A.
Self Care: Here's to many more years making pots!
- Gentle Swedish Massage ($50+): our top pick for a relaxing massage is Blueberry Sage Healing
- Deep Tissue Massage ($134+): our top pick for getting out all that tension in your muscles is Shine on Massage
- Wrist Brace for Carpal Tunnel Support ($15): great for potters feeling any stiffness in their joints
- P100 Face Mask ($19+): keep your lungs safe when handling dry materials
Other Great Pottery Gift Guides to Explore:
- Clay King: gifts broken down by price with a helpful holiday countdown timer
- Old Forge Creations: made with UK residents in mind, there are still plenty of helpful gifts on Joe's gift list for folks of any nationality
- The Studio Manager: more than 30 different gift ideas for potters
*We do not get a commission for anything linked here aside from Bookworm Pottery & Co. gift cards. We just think these are helpful goodies for the potter in your life!*